CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Whoa Whoa.....wait a minute...It's been almost how many years?


FOUR!!!!!!
That's right.  Sunday will be our 4th wedding anniversary!!!  I'm sure more pictures are to follow of the actually occasion but I couldn't help dig through all my old files of picture and find some of my favorites!  So be forewarned.......picture explosion to follow!
First up!  I had to find pictures that truly demonstrate our relationship.........non stop teasing.  I don't think I can count the number of food fights we have been in since we started dating.  These pictures are the result of trying to clean up a chocolate fountain from one of my bridal showers!

 I think this is one of our first "official" pictures.  Official meaning the first time I was meeting his family. :-)  Such good memories at state volleyball!!!


 This is temple square with his family!  This is not long before we got engaged.  It was a beautiful night and I'll never forget walking the temple grounds holding his hand!
 This is a glimpse of engagements, bridal, and wedding photos.  It was so hard to only include a few.  What a wonderful, beautiful, perfect day Tuesday May 6, 2008 was for us!  I got to marry my best friend surrounded by our loving families in the most beautiful place on earth.  It doesn't get much better!






Since then we have managed to find our selves in the occasional "tight" squeeze.  But we have always made it out alive and always with a good story to tell.  

 We also always found time to relax in the sun too!

Hunting on Elk ridge!  Very Beautiful and VERY rugged country!!!

 Lake Powell!!!  Fun times with Kris, Randy, and Parker.  Highlights included catching lizards, trying to break my leg on an air chair (the chair paraplegics can use to water ski), and Dustin finding a rattle snake and showing it too all the boy scouts!
 Fishing at Lake Powell and SHORT hair!  Cutting my hair was one of the ways I got myself ready to move to Missouri!  Bring on the humidity!
 One of our favorite places in the world.....spacious Colorado.  No cell phones, no TV, sleeping in a cabin, riding for miles in pristine silence, and cows!!!
 Since we have moved to Columbia, we have had the chance to be a little crazy!  This is me being an oompa loompa for Halloween at work! And our 17 inch snow storm that shut down Columbia for 3 days.
 Above is us with a baby bunny caught in our yard!  Dustin was nice enough to hold it hostage in MY SHOE until I got home from work!  Next is us at the end of a fun day canoeing down one of the inlets to the Missouri river with our best Missouri friends.  We would be truly lost without them!  

But we couldn't miss some time home in Utah either!  Dustin was lucky enough to visit when Miss Pailey was just days old!

 And we were able to enjoy some time at my house.  This is Rio!  Our 3 year old Palamino gelding.
 I just can't help but love these two boys to death.  They have been best buds since the day they met on Dustin and I's first date!!( I was babysitting and Dustin cooked me dinner!)  Uncle Dust has a special place in all of our nieces and nephews hearts.  Whenever I call, they all want to talk to Uncle Dust!

 I couldn't leave out a picture of good old Missy!  She is our constant companion when we are home.  She loves to go out to the farm with us and still plays like she is a puppy even though she is at least 12 years old.
 This is Dust and his milk drinking buddy Aubrey!  These two can empty a gallon of milk in no time flat! Aubrey learned very quickly that Uncle Dust was a big tease and got very good at telling him "Oh wa" aka NO!

This is just a cute picture of us last summer in front of our house after church!


 First professional baseball game last year on our 3rd anniversary after a fun day with my parents! And the Cardinals did us the favor of winning the World Series too!  We decided we better go back this year too, so we can spread on some more of our good luck!
 Like I said.....all the nieces and nephews can't help but love Uncle Dust! But then neither can I!


 Every once in a while I get a little credit for not being too bad of an Aunt Kel too!


 More fun at the farm this Spring with Kelsi!
 Easter Mushroom Hunting
 Fishing in shorts in Missouri in April!
 
 Dust taking a picture with me after my awards banquet for nursing school!!! Absolutely love this man to pieces!!!  He is absolutely so good to me!  He supports me no matter what, even when I am onery and sassy!  He can always find a way to make me smile, especially when I don't want too!  He encourages me to fight for my dreams and to be my very best.  I would be utterly lost with out my best friend by my side!  It's a little early but all the same Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!  And here's to many more fun filled and adventurous years to come

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I am glad that Chance and I have gotten to know you a little better, we will have to go fishing with you guys some time!

    ReplyDelete