CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

4th Anniversary!

 May 06, 2012
I woke up to a beautiful surprise this morning!!  Seven stems of BEAUTIFUL orange lilies!  These are my all time most favorite flower!  To make it even better all of the flowers were dispersed around the house, so I had to find them all and then I got to arrange them!






 This next one makes me chuckle!  It looks like it is poking through the shower curtain right..... well that is because it is.  While I was home for Christmas, Dustin thought he heard something in the middle of the night.  Well we keep a gun in the house, so he grabbed that and double checked all the rooms in the house.  When he got to the bathroom and went to turn around to leave he brushed the curtain and it moved.  The sound startled him and he whipped around with the barrel of the gun. Now he didn't shoot a hole in the curtain but he did rip a hole as he turned the gun around.  So this is now a funny reminder everytime we shower!


The beautiful end result!  How can you not love these flowers.  I know roses are traditional, but we are anything but a traditional couple.  So extremely bright orange flowers is much more fitting to our crazy and charismatic personalities!
 Me holding my flowers before church. We thought this was a fun wall to take the picture with because of the "and they Lived Happily ever after"  I could not have asked for a better last four years and I can't wait for the next decades of fun to be spent with my best friend.
 This is day two of the flowers.  A whole bunch more blossoms had opened up and I couldn't help but take another picture.  The hands are just something silly I made.  I cut out my two hands and they say I love you...... and in between it says this much.  I ran out of paper and Dustin gave me a hard time about the gap not being very big but it was the thought that counted. :-) 


All in all it turned out to be a great fun filled casual anniversary.  We got to spend the afternoon with friends at barbecue and couldn't have asked for a better day.  This week Dusting starts a new block of classes.  He has three surgery classes and is excited to get into the more hands on part of Vet School!  I have 3 finals this week and graduation!  The highlight = MY PARENTS ARE COMING!!  Can you tell that I'm excited!  I feel kind of bad because it is such a long drive for them, but I am going to lie that I am thrilled to see my Mom and Dad!  Life is good and I couldn't ask for anything more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment